British actor, writer, and director Will Sharpe is well-known for his roles in both movies and television programmes. These are a few of his noteworthy creation
will sharpe movies and tv shows
- Sharpe portrayed Bunny in the 2009 comedy “Bunny and the Bull” under the direction of Paul King
- Sharpe co-wrote and co-starred in the 2011 dark comedy “Black Pond,” which was directed by Tom Kingsley and Will Sharpe
- Sharpe developed, wrote, and directed the dark comedy-drama series “Flowers” (2016–2018) for Channel 4 in the UK. He also portrayed Shun, one of the main characters.
- Sharpe portrayed Rodney in Joe Barton’s 2019 British-Japanese criminal thriller series “Giri/Haji,” which aired on BBC Two.
- Sharpe portrays Count Orlo in Tony McNamara’s satirical comedy-drama series “The Great” (2020–present), which is shown on Hulu.
- In general, Sharpe’s writing is renowned for its eccentric humour and distinct style, sometimes fusing comedy and drama in surprising ways.
Will Sharpe Sherlock
William Tomomori Fukuda Sharpe is an English actor, writer, and director. He is known for writing, directing, and starring in the 2016 dark comedy-drama Flowers. He starred in the drama series Giri/Haji and the second season of the HBO series The White Lotus. Wikipedia
- Born: 22 September 1986 (age 36 years), London, United Kingdom
- Partner: Sophia Di Martino
- Nominations: British Academy Television Award for Best Supporting Actor, MORE
- Production designed: Black Pond
- Children: 2
- Education: Winchester College
In “Sherlock” the TV show, Will Sharpe did not make an appearance. Benedict Cumberbatch plays Sherlock Holmes in the British mystery drama television series Sherlock which was developed by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss and stars Martin Freeman as Dr. John Watson. The four seasons of the programme ran from 2010 to 2017. Sharpe has performed in a number of other TV episodes and films, as I noted in my earlier response, even if he did not appear in Sherlock
Will Sharpe parents
A Japanese mother and an English father gave birth to Will Sharpe in Tokyo, Japan, in 1986. His mother was a housewife and his father worked as an engineer. When his family relocated to UK when Sharpe was eight years old, he spent his early years in Japan. According to conversations with Sharpe, his mixed ethnicity and upbringing have inspired his work as an actor, writer, and director, and he often incorporates his own life experiences into his artistic endeavours.
Will Sharpe family
Sharpe and Sophia Di Martino, an actress, have been together since 2009 and have two children together which were born in 2019 and 2021